Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Stuff I

Cushions

Last year I taught myself how to sew. My good friend, Tracy graciously gave me her sewing machine (thanks Tracka!), and I set to it. I bought myself a bobbin case, googled the instructions on how to thread it, raided the sofa and turned all my cushions' covers inside out in order to study their construction. These pics are my first few attempts at designing, screen printing and making my own cushions.

They are one-off designs, the first step towards producing a range that I can have manufactured (it's been a fun process, but I don't like sewing that much).

Anna-Nicole models: SHARKS
SIZE: 50cm x 50cm



Robert models: DAMASK LOG
SIZE: 70cm x 30cm



Jane models: STAG
SIZE: 50cm x 35cm

2 comments:

SHar said...

Hi. Love the models and of course the products. Lets see more more more!!

Sash said...

Sharky is one of Bella's nicknames-i love those cushions, i love it all!!!
Go Mikey Mike
xx