Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Congratulations!

Thankyou everyone for the response and encouragement over the past week. I'm feeling very inspired and a tad nervous about where I go from here.

Now you've had a taste of what I've been working on, and hopefully liked what you've seen, keep visiting. There will be more! I will continue with regular posts and updates on how my product is developing.

Now for the big announcement you've all been waiting anxiously for...

Congratulations Louise Baird & Pete Newman who have won my premiere cushion effort!

And thankyou everyone for your comments, I will endeavour to answer them all. Keep them coming!

Cheers, Mike.

1 comment:

Rusty said...

Hey Mike,

Love the blog... congratulations!!! Have told friends to checkitty check it out. One has just started the RMIT course... exciting! Will be back for sure. Hey how did you find out about left hand make? (thats in your links) Hope you like the site.

Again, noice work!